There is no spoon
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
Please avoid adding new articles to it.
Many (but not all) pages on the Unreal Wiki are part of one (or several) of the following categories. Go to one of the category pages to get a list of all pages in it.
General mapping and modding topics.
- Category:Legacy Game – the games themselves
- Category:Legacy Application – useful applications and third-party tools
- Category:Legacy FAQ – compilations of frequent problems and their solutions on several topic areas
- Category:Legacy Troubleshooting – specific step-by-step troubleshooting instructions
- Category:Legacy Basic Procedure – short, to-the-point tutorials for frequent tasks
- Category:Legacy Tutorial – longer, elaborate tutorials for more complex tasks
- Category:Legacy Feedback – user feedback on the game and its tools
Topics on different aspects of editing the game.
- Category:Legacy Mapping – information and tutorials specific to mapping
- Category:Legacy Modeling – information and tutorials specific to modelling
- Coding has several categories (see next section).
Topics and reference pages revolving around UnrealScript.
- Category:Legacy Class (RTNP) – class reference for Return to Na Pali (an Unreal expansion pack)
- Category:Legacy Class (UT) – class reference for Unreal Tournament
- Category:Legacy Class (DX) – class reference for Deus Ex
- Category:Legacy Class (UT2003) – class reference for Unreal Tournament 2003
- Category:Legacy Class (UT2004) – class reference for Unreal Tournament 2004
- Category:Legacy Class (P2) – class reference for Postal 2
- Category:Legacy Custom Class (UT) – Documentation and source for classes created for UT
- Category:Legacy Custom Class (UT2004) – Documentation and source for classes created for UT2004
- Category:Legacy Custom Class (UT3) – Documentation and source for classes created for UT3
- Category:Legacy Custom Class (UT2003) – Documentation and source for classes compatible with UT2003 but obsolete in UT2004 (e.g. Experiments with vehicles before Onslaught came along)
- Category:Legacy Enum – reference for certain important enumerations in Unreal-engine script code
- Category:Legacy Algorithm
 Wiki Community
Topics related to the community around the Unreal Wiki.
- Category:Legacy Personal Page – contributors' personal pages
- Category:Legacy Journal – coders and mappers tell about their modding experiences
- Category:Legacy Rant – Wikizens' view of the (Unreal) world
- Category:Legacy Screenshots –screenshots for mapping, modelling, and scripting
 Wiki Management
Special tags and links for internal use.
- WikiTag – special page links that can be used to tag a page for a certain meaning
- Category:Legacy To Do – pages that are in need of additional information or an overhaul
 How does the category system work?
The Category system is a Wiki:ReverseIndex: To belong to a category, a page is tagged with the linked name of that category, usually at end of the text. That link takes you to a category page that lists all tagged pages.
Basically, every page is backwards-linked to its category page, but the category page doesn't have links back, it just has the ability to be searched and display a list of pages in that category – however, if you're bored or you have a minute to spare, you can add a "hard-coded" index to a Category page, but because this list can become outdated, bear in mind when navigating the system that you'll always get the freshest list by clicking the title.
This page is Category Category, the category of category pages. See below for a list of all categories on this wiki.
 Adding a page to a category
Simply add a normal link to the category page in question to the bottom of the page. It is customary to make the category link the last item on a page (even after a discussion) and to add a horizontal ruler directly above it:
If a page belongs to several categories, simply add all applicable category page links in distinct lines, separated by \\ for a line break (as opposed to a paragraph break):
Personal Page]] \\
 Adding a non-categorizing link to a category page
If you want to link to a category page without making the page this link is on part of that category (like, if you want to link to Category:Legacy Personal Page from a general topic page), add an extra vertical bar at the end of the link:
Check [[:Category:Legacy Personal Page]] for a list of personal pages.
 Suggesting new categories
To suggest a new category, add a comment on the Category:Legacy Category/Discuss subpage.
This category has the following 33 subcategories, out of 33 total.
Pages in category "Legacy Category"
This category contains only the following page.