I search for solutions in this order: Past Code, Unreal Source, Wiki, BUF, groups.yahoo, google, screaming at monitor. – RegularX
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
Some of the latest cool pages on the Unreal Wiki:
- Old Skool Monsta Toolz
- Information base for the OSMT toolset, including the OSM Adventure gametype. Complex creature AI support in UT2004, plus much more.
- The search page has been fixed.
- an UnrealScript Wikipedia:Unit Testing Framework, being developed by El Muerte.
- Wiki Integration/Browser Search
- Search the wiki directly from your web browser. Firefox users can install a plugin for the search bar.
- Adds preprocessor features not possible with UCC.
- Lightbloom rendering for UT2004.
- essential app for working with terrain
- Static Mesh Package/Index
- Find the static mesh you're looking for quickly and easily.
- Reloading Weapons
- Mr Evil shares insight and source code
- Offline Wiki
- download the whole site as a zip.
- UnrealScript Grammar
- EBNF specification for UnrealScript
- Creating A Terrain
- has had an extensive rewrite. Shows you how to create a terrain in minutes!
- a programming language written in UnrealScript