The three virtues of a programmer: Laziness, Impatience, and Hubris. – Larry Wall
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
A controversial game in which you live a week as the Postal Dude and do everyday things such as getting a jug of milk, cashing your paycheck, and returning overdue library books. But how much crap can you take from people before you lose it and "go Postal"?
Official Website: www.gopostal.com
 Version history
- 1000: Original release
- 1337: Single-player patch
- 1407: Share The Pain (multiplayer)
- 1408: Suicide bugfix update
- 1409: Health pipe/bag cheat update, addition of "Red Light District" SNATCH map
- 1410: Initial version of Postal 2: Apocalypse Weekend.
- 1411: Dude's peeing problem in 1410 fixed.
 Engine notes
The engine for Postal 2 is kinda weird. It's like a combination of Unreal Tournament and UT2003. Most of the subsystems are build 2110, but a lot of the UnrealScript source was based on 927. A lot of merging was done, and some classes that most Unreal modders take for granted, such as Security and ClientScriptedTexture are absent from P2. Also, driveable vehicles are absent from the game – as explained by the Postal Dude, "All the cars in this town seem to be useless, exploding props."
 Postal 2 Classes
 Postal 2 Console Commands
 Postal 2 GameTypes
- Team DeathMatch
- SNATCH - Like CTF, except you capture Postal Babes, not Flags
- Grab Bag