I don't need to test my programs. I have an error-correcting modem.
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
- Boxer – Full-featured programmer's editor with user configurable syntax highlighting.
- ConTEXT – Free full featured text editor.
- Emacs – Now has an unrealscript mode.
- jEdit – Open source code editor, with UnrealScript syntax highlighting.
- Proton – Free text editor with syntax highlighting for many languages.
- TextPad – All-purpose text editor, with syntax highlighting for most languages including UnrealScript.
- UCEditor – An IDE for UnrealScript as a plugin for eclipse.
- UltraEdit – Hex/text editor with syntax highlighting/ctags support and more.
- UPad – A small editor with syntax highlighting.
- Vim – Vi IMproved! The best VI clone with built-in UnrealScript syntax highlighting and ctags support.
- VisualUC – Graphic interface tool for editing and compiling scripts.
- WOTgreal – WOTgreal, the editing tool for the Unreal® Engine. An All-in-One IDE for writting, compiling, and running UnrealScript.
- Zeus – A fully scriptable, highly configurable IDE offering syntax highlighting, project management, integrated version control, code folding, seamless FTP/SFTP editing.
Category:Legacy Refactor Me - Alot of these entries are IDEs, and should be moved to the IDE application list