I don't need to test my programs. I have an error-correcting modem.
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
Contains the following directory structure...
- Static Meshes
- SteamVent.ASE - one of the meshes described in the tutorail.
- SteamVent_Dual.ASE - A variant of SteamVent.ASE, not described in the tutorial, yet similar to the other.
- SteamParticleBlend.bmp - A 3 Alpha Blend texture 512x512 used to shape and color the steam rising from the vents.
- Diffuse Textures
- Mud_Diffuse.bmp - A tileable seemless texture that looks like mud.
- Soil_Diffuse.bmp - A tileable seemless texture that looks like soil.
- Normal Maps
- Mud_Normal.bmp - A tileable seemless normal map that is used to give texture to the mud.
- Soil_Normal.bmp - A tileable seemless normal map that is used to give texture to the soil.
- Original Images
- Mud.jpg - The original image used to make the mud textures.
- Sand0062_L.jpg - The original image used to make the soil textures.
- DM-SiesmicCanyonPart-01.ut3 - A playable demo of the finished product of the first tutorial part.