My program doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.
I am really, really really a newbie in all those UScript-stuff, but after looking around a while reading through some tutorials here and on other pages (that all included nice Info, but not for UT2003) I got stuck in this nice little wiki.
So let's see if I can (and will) collect some infos here that might help others :-)
Things to figure out
- How to make things (walls) explode
- How to create timed bombs a player can put on the ground
- Perhaps the Redeemer-Projectile-Explosion can jump in here?
- or ExplosionChain
- How to create pickups that modify the bombs settings
- How to create pickups that make people do things (huh?)
- How to change the viewpoint of the cam looking at the player
- BehindView 1 might be a starting point...
Links / Bookmarks
http://wiki.beyondunreal.com/wiki → guess you know already...
http://www.planetunreal.com/architectonic/first_level.html → a must read UnrealED 3.0 tutorial
http://www.3dbuzz.com → nice tutorial videos on creating a map (you have to register though)
(please add a | on a visit ;))
LegalAssassin noted: It's FUBAR, Fücked Up Beyond All Recognition/ Legal ;)
Balu: Nah, it's not: foobar