I search for solutions in this order: Past Code, Unreal Source, Wiki, BUF, groups.yahoo, google, screaming at monitor. – RegularX
Legacy:Console Commands/Summon Codes (UT2004)
This page lists codes (class names) usable with the summon class console cheat. In other words, type "summon " and then one of the class names listed below to summon it.
- xweapons.assaultriflepickup : Assault Rifle
- xweapons.shieldgunpickup : Shield Gun
- xweapons.bioriflepickup : Bio-Rifle
- onslaught.onsminelayerpickup : Mine Layer
- xweapons.shockriflepickup : Shock Rifle
- xweapons.supershockriflepickup : Instagib Shock Rifle
- xweapons.zoomsupershockriflepickup : Zoom Instagib Shock Rifle
- xweapons.linkgunpickup : Link Gun
- xweapons.minigunpickup : Minigun
- xweapons.flakcannonpickup : Flak Cannon
- onslaught.onsgrenadepickup : Grenade Launcher
- xweapons.rocketlauncherpickup : Rocket Launcher
- onslaught.onsavrilpickup : AVRiL
- xweapons.sniperriflepickup : Lightning Gun
- UTClassic.classicsniperriflepickup : Sniper Rifle
- xweapons.redeemerpickup : Redeemer
- xweapons.painterpickup : Ion Painter
- onslaughtfull.onspainterpickup : Target Painter
- xweapons.transpickup : Translocator
- xweapons.assaultammopickup - Assault Rifle ammo
- xweapons.bioammopickup - Bio-Rifle ammo
- onslaught.onsmineammopickup - Mine Layer ammo
- xweapons.shockammopickup - Shock Rifle ammo
- xweapons.linkammopickup - Link Gun ammo
- xweapons.minigunammopickup - Minigun ammo
- xweapons.flakammopickup - Flak Cannon ammo
- onslaught.onsgrenadeammopickup - Grenade Launcher ammo
- xweapons.rocketammopickup - Rocket Launcher ammo
- onslaught.onsavrilammopickup - AVRiL ammo
- xweapons.sniperammopickup - Lightning Gun ammo
- UTClassic.classicsniperammopickup - Sniper Rifle ammo
- onslaught.onshoverbike - Manta
- onslaught.onsrv - Scorpion
- onslaught.onsattackcraft - Raptor
- onslaught.onsprv - Hellbender
- onslaught.onshovertank - Goliath
- onslaughtfull.onshovertank_ionplasma - Ion Plasma Tank
- onslaughtfull.onsmobileassaultstation - Leviathan
- onslaughtfull.onsgenericsd - TC-1200 (Toilet Car)
- onslaughtfull.onsbomber - Intermittently-functional (and very hard to control) Phoenix (Dragonfly?) bomber plane.
ECE Bonus Pack Vehicles
- onslaughtbp.onsdualattackcraft - Cicada
- onslaughtbp.onsshocktank - Paladin
- onslaughtbp.onsartillery - SPMA
Note: all vehicles summoned will spawn on top of you, locked. If you are not in god or ghost mode, you will be crushed. The "locked" issue is a bit complicated; there are several ways to deal with it.
- set vehicle bteamlocked false will unlock every currently-existing vehicle on the map.
- set name bteamlocked false will unlock every vehicle of class name. For example, to unlock a Cicada you've just summoned (as well as every other Cicada on the map), enter set onsdualattackcraft bteamlocked false.
- xweapons.nameprojectile - where name is usually the class name as listed above, summons the projectile that particular weapon shoots. To summon a Redeemer projectile, for example, enter summon xweapons.redeemerprojectile. Note that this counts as a suicide (-1) for whoever it kills, not a kill (+1) for you, and summoned projectiles cannot damage PowerCores or PowerNodes.
xeffects.name - will spawn some effects in game. Note that these are purely visual; explosions will not do damage.
They're mostly self explanatory. There are perhaps a few I missed. (I didn't have time to go through and test all the ONS ones) But if you look through the Unreal Ed actor listings, you can find a bunch more to try.
skaarjpack.name - Will summon a monster of your choosing in front of you. Be careful, they'll attack you or anyone around you.
- monster - A generic Jakob character. Doesn't have a weapon, and follows you around wherever you go.
- behemoth - Large, tough but slow monster armed with dual rapid-fire rocket launchers. (Giant)
- brute - Large, tough but slow monster armed with dual rapid-fire rocket launchers, but other colors than the 'behemoth'. (Giant)
- gasbag - A small flying monster that launches fireballs from above.
- krall - Monster armed with a staff, which fires lasers. Will melee at close range. (a.k.a. Izangi)
- elitekrall - A slightly better krall. (a.k.a. Izangi)
- manta - Small flying bird-like creature that attempts to melee atack your head. (Ray)
- razorfly - Attacks in the same way as a manta, but this fly-like creature is pretty slow. (Dragonfly)
- skaarjpupae - Small bug that attempts to jump up and melee attack. (Spider)
- skaarj - Fast-moving, agile and tough monster capable of both energy emissions and melee claw attacks.
- fireskaarj - like skaarj but different weapon and appearance
- iceskaarj - like skaarj, but different appearance and weapon
- warlord - Extremely tough and agile monster with dual homing missile launchers. Can also fly.
(Note not all of these came up when I tested them just now, but I've spawned them all before)
(Note 2: Creature descriptions edited by Lofty. I play a lot of invasion and thought the descriptions could be improved.)
(Note 3: Snave Nareik puts names of what the monsters look like in for you)
(Note 4: Troy added brute, which was forgotten.)