Always snap to grid
Dynamic ambient sounds are used to create one-shot randomized sound effects such as bird calls/thunder/machine sounds. You can assign up to 16 different sounds and specify the maxiumum and minimum time between sounds being played. The engine randomly chooses a time between these values and plays one of the sounds at random. You can also tell it not to play the same sounds twice in a row. Unfortunately you cannot alter the radius or volume of the sound.
- Never play two of the same sound in a row.
- Initial state. If True a random chosen sound is played instantly. If False, a random chosen sound is played after minReCheckTime plus a little random offset.
- Try to restart the sound after (max amount).
- Try to restart the sound after (min amount).
- The chance of the sound effect playing (a number between 0 and 1).
- What to play. Must be at least one sound. The first empty entry terminates the list - in other words, any sound given after None will never be played.
Due to a bug if 16 sounds are defined, only the first 6 are taken into account (see discussion).
No Event is generated.