Once I get that upgrade to 36-hour days, I will tackle that. – Mychaeel
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
UT :: Actor (UT) >> Effects (UT) >> Legacy:EnhancedItems/EIEffects >> Legacy:EnhancedItems/PlayerShellEffect >> PlayerShell (Package: EnhancedItems)
This class is part of the EnhancedItems package by Wormbo.
Inherited From Actor (UT)
- PostBeginPlay( )
- Calculates the maximum size offset.
Inherited From Legacy:EnhancedItems/PlayerShellEffect
- ShowMe( )
- Sets the mesh and drawscale to the owning player's values.
- byte GetIdealFatness(int FatnessOffset)
- Returns a good fatness offset.
- int GetMaxOffset( )
- Returns the maximum possible fatness offset.
Some Subclasses in EnhancedItems-based Mods
- AuraShell – Base class of effects used by the auras in Wizzard UT, a mod (maybe too?) heavily inspired by Diablo 2. It's unfinished and will never be released officially, so here's a link: http://www.koehler-homepage.de/Wormbo/other/WizzardUT.zip (You also need to download the EnhancedItems package.)
- Q3PlayerShell – PlayerShells used in Quake 3 Tournament
- EnviroShell – the Battle Suit's visual effect
- QuadShell – the Quad Damage's visual effect
- RegenShell – the Regeneration' visual effect