I'm a doctor, not a mechanic
furrycat's mods and stuff
As soon as I get round to it, I will write some blurb about the coding of these mods, which were made to learn about UnrealScript and may not work well or at all for you.
- Blocks (installer for Windows): Clone of a Yahoo! Games sliding blocks game whose name escapes me.
- Blocks (zip file): Older version of Blocks. I know, I should update this for Linux/Mac users.
- Reflect-o-Beam: Modified Shock Rifle whose beams reflect off surfaces. Can be configured so each reflect increases or decreases damage dealt or set to Zoom Instagib mode. Top fun but probably laggy.
- StickyCam: Splinter Cell style Sticky Cam. Sticks to surfaces (and other players!) and cams. Hence the name. My first mutator so inefficient but seems to work in netplay.
- ThirdPerson: Splinter Cell style third person player controller. For testing purposes; not worth downloading.
furrycat's tutorials and ramblings
- Animated mesh import from Maya to UnrealEd. Candidate for wikification if deemed not to suck.
furrycat's other game pages
Other pages I did at some point.
- SWAT3: Everything worth knowing about SWAT3 and a bunch of stuff not worth knowing.
- Tiger Woods golf: Aborted attempt to reverse engineer various game file formats.
- Jedi Outcast: How to make a custom sabre and not much else.
- SWAT: Urban Justice: Game will never be released but the introduction to Maya tutorials live on.
=== furrycat != Furrycat
The Wiki wants to capitalise the first letter of every page, and hence of everyone's name. Please note I am furrycat not Furrycat. Meow!
Mychaeel: Welcome to the Wiki, and sorry 'bout the Wiki's capitalization conventions. tarquin suffers as well. ;-) – Please, by all means do wikify your Maya-to-UT2003 tutorial.