Once I get that upgrade to 36-hour days, I will tackle that. – Mychaeel
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
Revision as of 18:32, 30 July 2006 by EricBlade
The game subsystem.
This is the description of the UT200x version of this class. The UT version doesn't have any UnrealScript source.
- string Protocol
- Protocol, e.g. "unreal" or "http".
- string Host
- Optional hostname, e.g. "220.127.116.11" or "unreal.epicgames.com", blank if local.
- int Port
- Optional host port.
- string Map
- Map name, e.g. "SkyCity", default is "Index".
- array<string> Op
- string Portal
- Portal to enter through, default is "".
- int Valid
- bool ColorHighDetailMeshes (config)
- bool ColorSlowCollisionMeshes (config)
- bool ColorNoCollisionMeshes (config)
- bool ColorWorldTextures (config)
- bool ColorPlayerAndWeaponTextures (config)
- bool ColorInterfaceTextures (config)
- bool VoIPAllowVAD (globalconfig)
Other Configurable Properties
- string ConnectingMenuClass (globalconfig)
- Menu that appears when you are connecting to a server or loading a map in Instant Action mode. This is a Vignette subclass.
- string DisconnectMenuClass (globalconfig)
- Menu that appears when you are disconnected.
- string LoadingClass (globalconfig)
- Loading screen that appears when loading a map in the single player ladder. This is a Vignette subclass.
- string MainMenuClass (globalconfig)
- Menu that appears when you first start the game. This is loaded immediatly after loading the Entry level. It appears that most games do not actually use this, but rather open their menu from a trigger in their Intro level.
- array<string> ServerActors (config)
- List of actor classes to spawn on map startup. These actors are handled like map actors during the chain of events at level startup.
- array<string> ServerPackages (config)
- List of package names that are loaded on map startup. These packages and any package they depend on have to be present on clients that want to connect unless a package is flagged as ServerSideOnly or ClientOptional. Packages that are present on the client need to have the same GUID as on the server. All code packages here which are flagged as AllowDownload are sent to the client if downloads are enabled and the client doesn't have a package.
- string SinglePlayerMenuClass (globalconfig)
- Menu that appears when you return from a single player match after a cinematic game.
- bool bCheatProtection
- I think this tells whether Quick MD5 checks are performed on a client's code packages.
- array<Object> DummyArray
- Object DummyObject
- string DummyString
- Source comment: Do not modify
- Level GEntry
- Reference to the entry level object. (the same as Actor.XLevel of actor in the entry level)
- Level GLevel
- Reference to the current level object. (the same as Actor.XLevel of actors in the current map)
- PendingLevel GPendingLevel
- URL LastURL