I love the smell of UnrealEd crashing in the morning. – tarquin
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
A land mine. Blows up players who touch it and chucks their bodies into the air.
A good example for LandMine usage is the UT2004 map CTF-Grassyknoll.
- vector ChuckVelocity
- This velocity will be added to the player touching the LandMine.
- class<DamageType> DamageType
- The DamageType used to kill the player. Grassyknoll uses 'Fell' here to get the "X left a small crater" message, just with a slightly different meaning... ;)
- class<Emitter> BlowupEffect
- An emitter effect that will be spawned at the bottom of the touching player's collision cylinder, i.e. between the feet.
- Sound BlowupSound
- The sound to play when blowing up the player.
- Landmines (UT) – a tutorial for creating land mines in the original UT