Once I get that upgrade to 36-hour days, I will tackle that. – Mychaeel
This zone is used in DM-Pyramid as the ZoneInfo object for the central floating area. A Nitrogen zone behaves in a similar way to a water zone in the players can "swim" around in it but their movement is twice as quick as it would be in a normal water zone.
This class doesn't add any new properties or behaviour. It holds the following defaults:
- DamagePerSec = 20
- DamageType = Frozen
- bWaterZone = True
- bPainZone = True
- ViewFog = (X=0.011719,Y=0.039063,Z=0.046875)
- event ActorEntered( actor Other )
- When the actor enters the zone increase the default water speed by a factor of two, and set the underwater time to -1 (so the player can't drown).
- event ActorLeaving( actor Other )
- When the actor leaves the zone re-set the water speed and underwater time to their defaults.