I don't need to test my programs. I have an error-correcting modem.
SavedMove is used during network play to buffer recent client moves, for use when the server modifies the clients actual position, etc. This is a built-in Unreal class and it shouldn't be modified. SavedMove is a linked list.
- SavedMove NextMove
- Used to get the next saved moved in the linked list.
- float TimeStamp
- The time this move was made.
- float Delta
- How long this move took to make.
- bool bRun
- Was the player running?
- bool bDuck
- Was the player ducking?
- bool bPressedJump
- Did the player jump?
- bool bDoubleJump
- Did the player double jump?
- EDoubleClickDir DoubleClickMove
- Direction the player dodged in.
- EPhysics SavedPhysics
- The physics state the player was in at the time of move.
- vector StartLocation
- vector StartRelativeLocation
- vector StartVelocity
- vector StartFloor
- vector SavedLocation
- The position of the player at time of move.
- vector SavedVelocity
- The position of the player at time of move
- vector SavedRelativeLocation
- Actor StartBase
- Actor EndBase
- Clear() [final]
- Clears the 'slate' of this saved move is it can be used to capture another move when its not needed.
- PostUpdate(PlayerController P) [final]
- vector GetStartLocation()
- SetInitialPosition(Pawn P) [final]
- Gets the initial state/variables of the player.
- SetMoveFor(PlayerController P, float DeltaTime, vector NewAccel, EDoubleClickDir InDoubleClick) [final]