After you have performed a search, your search results are displayed at the bottom of this page.
Search results are courtesy of Google. A maximum of 20 results is returned per query; if you want to see more, query Google directly.
Searching the Unreal Wiki
You can perform a search of the site on this page. Just enter some terms (separated by blanks) and hit
Enter. Additionally, there is a search box at the top and bottom of every page. The search returns those pages where most of the search terms matched first.
@search@ Search: @input@ @submit@
If you don't find what you were looking for, try some of the following:
- Use different terms of the same meaning, or just more terms to describe what you are looking for.
- Enclose phrases in double quotes, like
- If you've used a British English spelling try again with the American equivalent and vice versa.
- Since we're using Google as our search backend, you can use its full query syntax to search the Wiki.
- To make your life easier, there is a Firefox plugin to search the wiki here
- Firefox smart keyword bookmarks: UnrealWiki search, Google site search.
- Someone has created a custom button for the new Google Toolbar Beta (download here) You can get the button once the toolbar is installed here