Worst-case scenario: the UEd Goblin wipes the map and burns down your house.
Difference between revisions of "Legacy:SmokeGenerator"
m (bRepeating does not work for ShortSmokeGen)
Latest revision as of 01:58, 4 December 2017
A SmokeGenerator does exactly as it's name suggests. It creates smoke. ;)
Using them is very easy. You just need to place the SmokeGenerator where you want the smoke to go, adjust the settings and you're good to go. You do will have to trigger the SmokeGenerator before it will start emitting smoke (ShortSmokeGen starts immediately without triggering).
- float SmokeDelay
- The delay between two puffs (smoke).
- float SizeVariance
- How much variance in size the puffs (smoke) may have.
- float BasePuffSize
- How big the base size is of the puffs (smoke).
- int TotalNumPuffs
- How many puffs does it have to emit, before it stops.
- float RisingVelocity
- How fast do the puffs go up.
- class<Effects (UT)> GenerationType
- What Effect is generated. (Default: Class'UnrealShare.SpriteSmokePuff')
- bool bRepeating
- Can be retriggered after the amount of smoke specified in TotalNumPuffs was generated. Does not work for ShortSmokeGen.