My program doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.
Any pawn that touches this trigger will be killed. If the pawn is a player pawn, then a death sequence is activated with optional fog. At the start of the death sequence, the player loses all items, including the non-throwable items. During the death sequence, the player has 1 health. The player can still run around and pick up items during the death sequence. If the player picks up a health or TournamentHealth item, the death sequence ends, but he/she is missing inventory items. Due to a bug ScriptedPawns do not get killed. See discussion page for details.
- bool bDestroyItems
- If true, destroys all weapons and decorations that enter the collision radius. Note: do not use this in a Capture the Flag game, as it will destroy a flag that enters its collision volume and thus make it impossible for either team to score thereafter.
- float ChangeTime
- How long the death sequence takes in seconds.
- name DeathName
- When a DamageType such as Burned, Corroded or Drowned is used here, it alters the death message. With nothing here, the death message is the same for falling. (So-and-so left a small crater.)
- vector EndFlashFog
- Colored view fog at end of death sequence, similar to the ViewFog in the ZoneInfo (UT) actor.
- float EndFlashScale
- If set to a negative value, this makes the scenery darker and the FlashFog more visible as the death sequence ends. At some point, the screen turns totally black.
- sound FemaleDeathSound
- Sound used when a female player or bot touches the TriggeredDeath.
- sound MaleDeathSound
- Sound used when a male player or bot touches the TriggeredDeath.
- vector StartFlashFog
- Colored view fog at start of death sequence.
- float StartFlashScale
- This is similar to the EndFlashScale but it affects the initial FlashScale setting.
- float TimePassed
- PlayerPawn Victim
- For flashing PlayerPawn's screen the PlayerPawn must be remembered for ChangeTime seconds. These arrays stores up to 8 references to players and their flashing time.