Once I get that upgrade to 36-hour days, I will tackle that. – Mychaeel
Any pawn that touches this trigger will be killed. If the pawn is a player pawn, then a death sequence is activated with optional fog. At the start of the death sequence, the player loses all items, including the non-throwable items. During the death sequence, the player has 1 health. The player can still run around and pick up items during the death sequence. If the player picks up a health or TournamentHealth item, the death sequence ends, but he/she is missing inventory items.
- bool bDestroyItems
- If true, destroys all weapons and decorations that enter the collision radius.
- float ChangeTime
- How long the death sequence takes in seconds.
- name DeathName
- When a DamageType such as Burned, Corroded or Drowned is used here, it alters the death message. With nothing here, the death message is the same for falling. (So-and-so left a small crater.)
- vector EndFlashFog
- Colored view fog at end of death sequence, similar to the ViewFog in the ZoneInfo (UT) actor.
- float EndFlashScale
- If set to a negative value, this makes the scenery darker and the FlashFog more visible as the death sequence ends. At some point, the screen turns totally black.
- sound FemaleDeathSound
- Sound used when a female player or bot touches the TriggeredDeath.
- sound MaleDeathSound
- Sound used when a male player or bot touches the TriggeredDeath.
- vector StartFlashFog
- Colored view fog at start of death sequence.
- float StartFlashScale
- This is similar to the EndFlashScale but it affects the initial FlashScale setting.
- float TimePassed
- PlayerPawn Victim
Ike Bart: I first thought it was something that only works when triggered like the PressureZone
Ike Bart: For some odd reason, scripted pawns that touch the TriggeredDeath come back as ghosts after you die. The only way to kill them off without using any commands to get rid of pawns is to hit them with certain weapons from the U4et mod for UT.
Wormbo: TriggeredDeath uses the victim's HidePlayer() method after calling Died(), maybe this messes up the Pawn's states.
RenameMe - TriggeredDeath(UT)
BTW - Could we actually create that WikiTag?
Tarquin: Sure. But I thought this was a UT-only class