Once I get that upgrade to 36-hour days, I will tackle that. – Mychaeel
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
UT :: Actor (UT) >> Inventory (UT) >> Pickup (UT) >> TournamentPickup (UT) >> UDamage (Package: Botpack)
The Damage Amplifier in UT. Triples the damage dealt out by the player for a short time. It plays extra sounds when the player fires his weapon.
- Weapon (UT) UDamageWeapon
- The weapon currently affected. The damage amplifier receives FireEffect calls from this weapon.
- Sound ExtraFireSound, EndFireSound
- The extra firing sounds.
- int FinalCount
- The DeactivateSound is played this number of seconds before the damage amplifier finally deactivates.
- SetUDamageWeapon ( )
- Resets the player's old weapon and changes the texture of the new one.