My program doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.
UTX-Viewer is a third-party application which provides an easy interface to Unreal's texture packages. You can view, extract and create texture packages. To do so, it doesn't rely on UnrealEd or any other part of the Unreal-Engine, but accesses the files directly. This has the effect that you do not even need to have Unreal or any Unreal-Engine based game installed.
The following is a short list of tested games. If your game isn't listed here, don't worry as it is very likely supported, too. A word about the Unreal2 entry, it has only been tested with the leaked E3 demo, so this item should be considered carefully.
- Unreal1 Engine Builds (1xx - 2xx)
- Wheel of Time
- Klingon Honor Guard
- UnrealTournament Engine Builds (3xx - 436)
- Deus Ex
- Star Trek DS9: The Fallen
- Nerf ArenaBlast
- Adventure Pinball: Forgotten Island
- Harry Potter
- Clive Barker's Undying (with the exception of a few packages)
- Unreal Warfare Engine Builds (5xx - 8xx; as of Febr. 2002)
- Unreal2 (Basically Unsupported)
For further information, visit the development page at SourceForge.Net: http://sourceforge.net/projects/utx-viewer
UTX-Viewer is (c) 2000-2002 by Jesco 'JT' Topp
Additional Programming by Andy 'Fordy' Ford