Once I get that upgrade to 36-hour days, I will tackle that. – Mychaeel
Legacy:UT Bonus Pack 1
Released 25 February 2000 by Epic
UMOD version is 36.5MB
MD5 Checksum: 387607551d41d2dfbce57564bb4b7cfa
three new models, a package containing six related mutators, and 11 maps
Maps with a "16" in their name are intended for 16 players minimum.
- DM-Agony - Sidney "Clawfist" Rauchberger has assembled a cool FFA map in the style of Codex, but not as cramped. The Shock Rifle is very dangerous on this map as many of the floors are long and flat and combo moves are easy to do. This map plays well with 6-10 players.
- DM-Cybrosis][ - Alan Willard converted his Fusion map to UT and enhanced it considerably. Beware of the new electric trap near the Damage Amplifier! This map plays well with 10-16 players.
- DM-ArcaneTemple - Shane Caudle works his ancient temple magic once more. This lovely map plays well with 6-12 players.
- DM-Malevolence - Rich "Akuma" Eastwood made this fantastic Tourney (1 on 1) map. This map will play okay with 6-8 players but is really meant for one on one play.
- DM-Shrapnel][ - This map was originally released in a free Unreal1 map pack by Epic called "Fusion." Cliff Bleszinski has greatly ripped it apart and reworked it so that it is less cramped and plays far better. This map plays well with many players, from 10 to 16.
- DM-HealPod][ - Healpod originally shipped with Unreal1. The premise behind the level is that there is no health in it, instead, there is a "pod" in the center of the level that will restore 15 health every second. Now, the level has buttons strategically placed throughout it where players can touch them and cause a masher to deploy which will squish all who are in the pod at the time. This map plays well with 8-12 players.
- DM-Mojo][ - Mojo is a hardcore twisty castle corridor deathmatch map by Cliff Bleszinski. It is meant for 6-12 players.
- CTF-Cybrosis][ - Alan Willard's Capture the Flag conversion of DM-Cybrosis][.
- CTF-Hydro16 - Clawfist has built a top notch "two bases" industrial style Capture the Flag map. Like all of the other Capture the Flag maps in the Bonus Pack plays this map really needs 16 players or more to shine.
- CTF-Noxion16 - Another great dueling base Capture the Flag map courtesy of Clawfist. Needs 16 players for optimal action.
- CTF-Darji16 - Alan Willard started building this map one day and it grew into the impressive behmoth that is Darji Fortress. This map is meant for 16 players and is quite a challenge to capture the flag in.
- Skaarj Hybrid
- Nali WarCow
- Relic of Strength - This relic is shaped like an axe. When you carry this any damage you do will be multiplied by 2, and when you shoot you'll have a purple shell encase your mesh for a split second to let others know that you're powered up with this relic.
- Relic of Regeneration - Shaped like a cross. When you carry this you'll gain 10 health every 2 seconds up to 150. In my opinion, this is the weakest of the Relics.
- Relic of Defense - This relic is shaped like a helmet. It reduces all damage by half, after armor. You'll be tough to take down while carrying this relic. When you're hit while carrying this relic you will be encased in a green shell briefly to let the attacker know you've got upgraded defenses.
- Relic of Speed - Shaped like a hourglass. Increases GroundSpeed, WaterSpeed, AirSpeed, and Acceleration by 30%. Sets AirControl to 0.65.
- Relic of Redemption - This relic is shaped like a spiked disc, ala "chaos." If you take fatal damage while carrying this you will be randomly moved somewhere in the level, your health will be restored and you will still have your inventory. Its like a second chance.
- Relic of Vengeance - Shaped like a grinning skull. If you die while carrying this a large skull will appear above your corpse. After 1.5 seconds it will explode annihilating anyone in the area.