Once I get that upgrade to 36-hour days, I will tackle that. – Mychaeel
Legacy:UT Bonus Pack 4
Released 23 December 2000 by Epic Games
UMOD version is 36.3MB
MD5 Checksum: c2e96240623feac20d97bf1dce2703d7 (per The Unreal Admin Page downloads)
two new player characters and 12 maps including two texture packs
- Xan - Mark II
These characters are contained in the package SkeletalChars.u
- CTF-Beautitude: Medium sized Ancient temple CTF.
- CTF-EpicBoy: Warren Marshall's medium sized gothic themed CTF map. This map is very detailed, we suggest a fast PC for it.
- CTF-Ratchet: LARGE industrial CTF map. Needs many players.
- DM-Bishop: Large Gothic style DM with excellent central combat area.
- DM-Closer: Industrial DM with great flow.
- DOM-Bullet: Large sized Domination map.
- DOM-Cidom: Small Domination map similar to Condemned.
- DOM-WolfsBay: Medium sized Domination on an out of control hovercraft. This map is very detailed, we suggest a fast PC for it.
This pack contains 2 maps that are built for ONE ON ONE Tournament play.
- DM-Grit-TOURNEY: 1 on 1 map for competitions.
- DM-Viridian-TOURNEY: 1 on 1 map for competitions.
This pack also contains 2 updated UT maps.
- CTF-Face-SE: A slightly modified version of the infamous Facing Worlds map. Players spawn out of sight of snipers, some teleporter fixes, etc...
- DOM-Lament][: Remixed version of UT's original Lament map.
- The character models included in this bonus pack might not allow for replacement skins, as-is. They might not be selectable unless you have beaten the ladder game (single player). See UT Bonus Pack 4 skinnability fix for details.
- The definitions of "large" and "fast" are relative. ;)