The three virtues of a programmer: Laziness, Impatience, and Hubris. – Larry Wall
Legacy:Ucc Make Columns
Well, this page has an annoyingly long name since I had to go ahead and name my column for modsquad after the compile command ucc (which I assume could have its own linkage) :)
When Bean took over modsquad he sent out a notice for writing and I responded it. It resulted in what was first a weekly, then near weekly, and now with the new modsquad non-weekly column about modding and game design in general. I originally meant to do something pretty technical, but it never turned out that way. I think their overall value is questionable and put them here mostly for preservation's sake.
Due to the nature of these columns, only minor edits and comments should probably be applied.
- Ucc Make Columns/0.1 Only Kill Your Players When They Deserve It
- Ucc Make Columns/0.2 So You Wanna Code
- Ucc Make Columns/0.3 So You Wanna Mod
- Ucc Make Columns/0.4 Details, Details
- Ucc Make Columns/0.5 Duke Nukem Whenever
- Ucc Make Columns/0.6 Faith In The Mods Above
- Ucc Make Columns/1.4 Patching The Beta
- Ucc Make Columns/1.7 UT's Last Stand
RegularX: there are days when I think all I do is cut, copy, paste...
EntropicLqd: Nice columns. I enjoyed reading them.