From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
General functions of this Controller class:
- Custom announcer packs
- Killing spree messages
- Advanced taunt handling, such as avoiding excessive reuse of the same taunt
- Login menus, including server-forced display of the menu
- int MultiKillLevel
- float LastKillTime
- bool bRising
- bool bLatecomer
- Entered multiplayer game after game started.
- bool bDisplayLoser
- Set in PlayWinMessage at the end of the match.
- bool bDisplayWinner
- int LastTaunt
- float LastWhispTime
- float LastTauntAnimTime
- float LastAutoTauntTime
- string CustomizedAnnouncerPack (globalconfig)
- string CustomStatusAnnouncerPack (globalconfig)
- string CustomRewardAnnouncerPack (globalconfig)
- array<string> RejoinChannels (transient, globalconfig)
- Channels which player was a member of during last match
- array<string> RecentServers (globalconfig)
- IPs of recently visited servers - always in order with RecentServers being the most recently visited server.
- int MaxRecentServers (globalconfig)
- Max length of RecentServers list (0 = always show login menu).
- bool bDontShowLoginMenu (globalconfig)
- Don't show the login menu unless forced by the server.
- bool bReadyToStart
- Ready to start the game - used to prevent player from clicking in until he's had a chance to see the login menu.
- string LoginMenuClass
- Set by replicated function called by DeathMatch to the name of the login menu.
- bool bForceLoginMenu
- Set by replicated function called by DeathMatch to whether it wants to force player to see login menu.
- float LastKickWarningTime
- string NetBotDebugString
- Used in DisplayDebug.
UnrealPlayer +- CinematicPlayer +- DemoRecSpectator +- xPlayer +- utvSpectator
SuperApe: Need function, event and state defs to finish class page markup.