Once I get that upgrade to 36-hour days, I will tackle that. – Mychaeel
- Official WebSite
- Bug Tracker
The UT3 WebAdmin is WebApplication for the UT3 version of the UWeb package. The UWeb package is based on the UT2004 version of UWeb.
The WebAdmin however has been completely rewritten from scratch. And shares little resemblance with the UT2004 version of the WebAdmin.
Extending the WebAdmin
The UT3 WebAdmin can be extended in several ways
- IQueryHandler (UT3) - provides pages inside the WebAdmin
- ISessionHandler (UT3) - manages the sessions of logged in users
- ISession (UT3) - a session of a logged in user
- IWebAdminAuth (UT3) - manages the authentication for the WebAdmin
- IWebAdminUser (UT3) - encapsulates a logged in user, it also manages the authorization and privileges
- IAdvWebAdminSettings (UT3) - provides more fine grained control on how the settings for mutators/gameinfo are presented. Also see WebAdmin (UT3)/Settings Provider.