Worst-case scenario: the UEd Goblin wipes the map and burns down your house.
Wookee, an object-oriented, modular, extensible formatter for Wiki markup created by Mychaeel in Wikipedia:Perl. Designed to replace the built-in formatter of the UseMod:UseModWiki script the Unreal Wiki is using.
- Legacy:Wookee/Installation – How to get Wookee into UseMod Wiki
- Legacy:Wookee/Changes – What's new in Wookee?
- Legacy:Wookee/Problems – Something not working as expected?
- Legacy:Wookee/Suggestions – Suggestions for Wookee are discussed here and on the forum
- Legacy:Wookee/CSS – Documents all CSS attributes used in Wookee-generated HTML
- Legacy:Wookee/Classes – Documents Wookee's class structure
You can download the Wookee-related modules from http://mb.link-m.de/wiki/Wookee.zip. The download does not include the Unreal Wiki-specific stuff, including the image markup – it's just too far integrated into our local Wiki installation to be portable without much hassle.
- Wiki Markup – Documents currently available Wookee markup
- Wookee Testbed – To check things are working with the CSS
- Wookee Playground – Latest Wookee developments for your playing pleasure
- Post comments on Wookee in the Unreal Wiki Technical forum.