My program doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
- '''''Disclaimer:''''' This page represents an idea for a proposed way of coding some partic # General Behaviour9 KB (1,280 words) - 16:05, 2 June 2007
- Note that the term "mod" does not appear in this list, because it only is a general term for all kinds of modifications to the game. Players often distinguish Here on UnrealWiki we try to keep the term "mod" for the general concept of a modification to the game. A "mutator" is anything that can be12 KB (1,946 words) - 10:02, 29 July 2010
- ...ntellectual property comes along those same folks happily help him with no disclaimer at all. ...this argument. Everyone against code protection should at least include a disclaimer with their links to UTPT when discussing how to retrieve code from a packag41 KB (7,537 words) - 15:51, 12 April 2008
- ==Disclaimer == ...anted to create a group of skaarj that had a hierarchy with a leader and a general. I would need two classes, List, and ListNode. List could contain a ListNo9 KB (1,507 words) - 22:06, 16 November 2005
- <li>'''Disclaimer of Warranty on Software.'''<br> <dt>WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMER:</dt>141 KB (22,638 words) - 02:01, 8 June 2014
- ...CCESS THE SOFTWARE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND OF YOUR OWN VOLITION. THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY REFERRED TO ABOVE CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEME ===GENERAL:===5 KB (851 words) - 02:13, 8 June 2014