Worst-case scenario: the UEd Goblin wipes the map and burns down your house.
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
- ...[[Legacy:Toolbar|toolbar]] at the top of the Editor window. It looks like an arch, to the left of the "A". * Copy and paste an existing instance of the mesh in your map, or from another map3 KB (471 words) - 19:15, 23 April 2016
- A nice skybox adds greatly to the realism of an outdoor map or an indoor map with windows. It also adds to the realistic effect of moving fr ...top for the actual sky texture. I would suggest the CTF-EpicBoy skybox as an optimal design. They can be quite complex, however, with multiple movers an9 KB (1,558 words) - 11:52, 2 March 2016
- # An Emitter (Actor -> Emitter) for the Jump-Pad glowy effect. * Add the Emitter object (see [[Legacy:Add An Actor|Add an Actor]]) between the jump-pad's static mesh and the UTJumppad object. Befo8 KB (1,318 words) - 21:56, 7 June 2011
- [[Legacy:Add An Actor|Add an Actor]] >> [[Legacy:Light (UT)|Light (UT)]] >> [[Legacy:TorchFlame|TorchFla1 KB (237 words) - 06:14, 5 April 2011
- # [[Legacy:Add An Actor|Add an Actor]] >> Info >> [[Legacy:ZoneInfo|ZoneInfo]] If no part of the zone portal(s) sealing an area of the map are visible then the entire area cannot be seen. This mean6 KB (1,018 words) - 11:04, 14 May 2015