My program doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
Revision as of 10:12, 17 May 2008 by Wormbo (Auto-generated page)
|Object >> MeshObject|
|This is an auto-generated page and may need human attention.
Please remove the
A base class for all Animating-Mesh-editing classes. Just a convenient place to store common elements like enums.
- Lit by hardware, diverging normals.
- Lit by hardware, all normals pointing faceward.
- Smooth (software transformed) sections only.
- Only draw rigid parts, throw away anything that's not rigid.
- Convert suitable mesh parts to rigid and draw remaining sections smoothly (software transformation).
- Freeze all as a single static piece just as in the refpose.
- Convert all faces to rigid parts using relaxed criteria ( entire smooth sections forced rigid ).