I love the smell of UnrealEd crashing in the morning. – tarquin
|Interface >> UIStyleResolver|
- Known implementing classes:
- UIComp_DrawImage, UIComp_DrawString, UIComp_DrawCaption, UIComp_DrawStringEditbox, UIComp_DrawStringSlider, UIComp_DrawTeamColoredImage, UIComp_UTDrawStateImage, UIComp_UTGlowString
- This interface in other games:
|This is an auto-generated page and may need human attention.
Please remove the
Provides an interface for dealing with non-widgets that have UIStyleReferences which need to be resolved when the widget's style is resolved.
Copyright 1998-2007 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Returns the tag assigned to this UIStyleResolver by whichever object manages its lifetime.
Notifies this style resolver to resolve its style references.
- ActiveSkin - the skin the use for resolving the style reference.
- bClearExistingValue - if TRUE, style references will be invalidated first.
- CurrentMenuState - the menu state to use for resolving the style data; if not specified, uses the current menu state of the owning widget.
- StyleProperty - if specified, only the style reference corresponding to the specified property will be resolved; otherwise, all style references will be resolved.
Changes the tag assigned to the UIStyleResolver to the specified value.