I search for solutions in this order: Past Code, Unreal Source, Wiki, BUF, groups.yahoo, google, screaming at monitor. – RegularX
- 1 Properties
- 2 Delegates
- 3 Functions
|This is an auto-generated page and may need human attention.
Please remove the
This widget is used by the UITabControl. It is always associated with a UITabPage.
Copyright 2007 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Property group 'UITabButton'
Modifiers: editconst, editinline, protected
Inherits from: UILabelButton.BackgroundImageTemplate
Inherits from: UILabelButton.LabelStringRenderer
Inherits from: UILabelButton.WidgetEventComponent
Callback for allowing others to override activation of this button.
- Sender - the button that is being activated.
- PlayerIndex - the index [into the Engine.GamePlayers array] for the player that wishes to activate this button.
Determines whether this page can be activated. Calls the IsActivationAllowed delegate to provide other objects a chance to veto the activation of this button.
Child classes wishing to perform additional logic for determining whether this button can be activated should hook into the IsActivationAllowed delegate.
- PlayerIndex - the index [into the Engine.GamePlayers array] for the player that wishes to activate this page.
- TRUE if this button is allowed to become the active tab button.
Returns TRUE if this widget has a UIState_TargetedTab object in its StateStack
- StateIndex - if specified, will be set to the index of the last state in the list of active states that has the class specified
Called immediately after a child has been added to this screen object.
This version assigns the TabPage reference to the new child if it's a UITabPage.
- WidgetOwner - the screen object that the NewChild was added as a child for
- NewChild - the widget that was added
Called immediately after a child has been removed from this screen object.
This version clears the TabPage reference, if the child being removed is the current tab page.
- WidgetOwner - the screen object that the widget was removed from.
- OldChild - the widget that was removed
- ExclusionSet - used to indicate that multiple widgets are being removed in one batch; useful for preventing references between the widgets being removed from being severed. NOTE: If a value is specified, OldChild will ALWAYS be part of the ExclusionSet, since it is being removed.
Notification that this widget's parent is about to remove this widget from its children array. Allows the widget to clean up any references to the old parent.
This version clears the tab button's OnClicked delegate.
- WidgetOwner - the screen object that this widget was removed from.
Other instance functions
Simple accessor for getting a reference to this button's page.
Called when a new UIState becomes the widget's currently active state, after all activation logic has occurred.
This version ensures that the targeted state is deactivated whenever a tab button becomes focused.
- Sender - the widget that changed states.
- PlayerIndex - the index [into the GamePlayers array] for the player that activated this state.
- NewlyActiveState - the state that is now active
- PreviouslyActiveState - the state that used the be the widget's currently active state.