Once I get that upgrade to 36-hour days, I will tackle that. – Mychaeel
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
|This article related to UnrealScript or the UnrealScript API is a stub. You can help Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
- UnrealScript – Examining an UnrealScript file.
- UnrealScript reference – Describes the UnrealScript language itself.
- UnrealScript syntax – The UnrealScript syntax.
- Class reference – The UnrealScript API reference.
- UnrealScript UC file format – A text file to declare a class and all other kinds.
- UnrealScript UCI file format – A text file with defined Preprocessor commands to be later included by a .UC file.
- UnrealScript UPKG file format – A text file to set packageflags that your package should be using.