I search for solutions in this order: Past Code, Unreal Source, Wiki, BUF, groups.yahoo, google, screaming at monitor. – RegularX
Unreal Development Kit
- UDK: ReDeX Status: Testing
- Description: PC Framework for UDK, its a combination of a framework and macros along with associated parser functionality.
- GamedGFx:' Scaleform interface along with object saving/loading.
- GamedEx: GPAK Game framework built using Redux, support for many features; round based play, archetype systems, additions to particles, materials, etc.
- GamedCaster: First Person Multiplayer PvP.
- UDK: Project Silky Status: Alpha (on hold)
Unreal Tournament 3
- UT3: GameDex Framework Status: Beta (on hold)
Unreal Tournament 2004
- UT2004: Unreal Championship 2004 Status: Beta (dissolved)
- Turbo Instagib Status: Beta
- CrapLink] Status: Beta
UnrealWiki - Code Noir Redex Theme
To Install copy the contents of the following page into your own 'User:[name]/monobook.css' page.
- Dark Theme
- High Contrast
- Improved Readability
- Highlighter adjustments for UScript, CSS and XML
- Different coloured borders per GameNameSpace
- Curved Borders in supporting browsers
- Edit/Input boxes are still black text on white.
- Profile settings page unreadable.
_00zX on EnterTheGame
_00zX on GameSurge
E-mail 00zX or on
- MonsOlympus @ [www.pastebin.org]