Once I get that upgrade to 36-hour days, I will tackle that. – Mychaeel
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
|Object >> FontImportOptions|
|This is an auto-generated page and may need human attention.
Please remove the
Copyright 1998-2007 Epic Games, Inc.
 Property group 'FontImportOptions'
The actual data for this object. We wrap it in a struct so that we can copy it around between objects.
Font character set type for importing TrueType fonts
Font import options
- string FontName
- Name of the typeface for the font to import
- float Height
- Height of font (point size)
- bool bEnableAntialiasing
- Whether the font should be antialiased or not. Usually you should leave this enabled.
- bool bEnableBold
- Whether the font should be generated in bold or not
- bool bEnableItalic
- Whether the font should be generated in italics or not
- bool bEnableUnderline
- Whether the font should be generated with an underline or not
- EFontImportCharacterSet CharacterSet
- Character set for this font
- string Chars
- Explicit list of characters to include in the font
- string UnicodeRange
- Range of Unicode character values to include in the font. You can specify ranges using hyphens and/or commas (e.g. '400-900')
- string CharsFilePath
- Path on disk to a folder where files that contain a list of characters to include in the font
- string CharsFileWildcard
- File mask wildcard that specifies which files within the CharsFilePath to scan for characters in include in the font
- bool bCreatePrintableOnly
- Skips generation of glyphs for any characters that are not considered 'printable'
- Object.LinearColor ForegroundColor
- Color of the foreground font pixels. Usually you should leave this white and instead use the UI Styles editor to change the color of the font on the fly
- bool bEnableDropShadow
- Enables a very simple, 1-pixel, black colored drop shadow for the generated font
- int TexturePageWidth
- Horizontal size of each texture page for this font in pixels
- int TexturePageMaxHeight
- The maximum vertical size of a texture page for this font in pixels. The actual height of a texture page may be less than this if the font can fit within a smaller sized texture page.
- int XPadding
- Horizontal padding between each font character on the texture page in pixels
- int YPadding
- Vertical padding between each font character on the texture page in pixels
- int ExtendBoxTop
- How much to extend the top of the UV coordinate rectangle for each character in pixels
- int ExtendBoxBottom
- How much to extend the bottom of the UV coordinate rectangle for each character in pixels
- int ExtendBoxRight
- How much to extend the right of the UV coordinate rectangle for each character in pixels
- int ExtendBoxLeft
- How much to extend the left of the UV coordinate rectangle for each character in pixels
- bool bEnableLegacyMode
- Enables legacy font import mode. This results in lower quality antialiasing and larger glyph bounds, but may be useful when debugging problems
- int Kerning
- The initial horizontal spacing adjustment between rendered characters. This setting will be copied directly into the generated Font object's properties.