Worst-case scenario: the UEd Goblin wipes the map and burns down your house.
Unreal Wiki:Policies and guidelines
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
 Key Policies
- Treat others with respect. Remember you aren't the only person that is editing this wiki. Please be respectful to other users, and the content they produce. However, if you see factual, spelling or formatting mistakes, be bold and correct them or at least report them of the corresponding talk page.
- Insulting and abusing other users is completely unacceptable on the wiki, and may result in being banned from the wiki.
- Avoid excessive bias. While a certain degree of opinion is necessary for things like map layout tips, articles should remain as fair and balanced as possible. Please present differing views equally and fairly in all articles.
- Please provided sources for information whenever possible. This is particularly important on articles for games that are not yet released.
- People won't always agree with what you put in the wiki. Please use talk pages to resolve disputes peacefully. Persistent argument and edit battles may be met with a ban.
- Please follow the layout guidelines.
- Please try to limit the number of times you save a page. Make use of the preview feature to prevent having to edit a page multiple times to fix your own mistakes. Click the edit page tab to edit the entire page if you want to edit to multiple sections of a page. If your changes don't chang a page significantly, please check the This is a minor edit check box before saving your changes.
- When adding controversial information to an article, provide a reference in the "References" section of the page. If one does not exist, please create it.
- Please do not upload images that are irrelevant to this wiki or lewd in any way.