Gah - a solution with more questions. – EntropicLqd
Note that the cylinder is always upright, no matter what the Actor_(UT)'s orientation.
- Blocks non-player Actor_(UT)s.
- Blocks player actors (PlayerPawns and Bot (UT)s).
- Collides with other Actor_(UT)s.
- Collides with the world geometry.
- Collides when being moved; can't be set into geometry.
- Set this true if you want your object to be a potential target for projectiles (subject to adjusted aim in single-player mode).
The size of the collision cylinder is given by the two properties CollisionHeight and CollisionRadius: The diameter of the collision cylinder is 2 × CollisionRadius and its height is 2 × CollisionHeight.
- Actor (UT)
- DuckingZone – A zone where ducking players actually become smaller in Unreal Tournament.
- Collision Cylinder – Details on collision and on Touch, Untouch and other related events.
- OCD – Technical lowdown of object collision detection.
- Actor Overview – More on working with Actors, adding actors to a map and setting properties.