I love the smell of UnrealEd crashing in the morning. – tarquin
Properties for emitting sound.
Note: Don't set this for Mover. It only works until the mover moves, then the script overwrites with MoverSounds -> MoveAmbientSound and then "none" after moving.
- Ambient sound effect. Note: some actors will override this, eg Movers set this property for the sound they play during movement (please supply the name) – be careful. (Does this still apply to ut2003? if so, copy tis to the equivalent ut2003 page)
- Radius of ambient sound. When a viewport in UnrealEd is set to radii view, a blue circle will surround the actor when there is something in the AmbientSound field. Within this radius, the sound in the AmbientSound field can be heard.
- Volume of ambient sound. Ranges from 0 to 255. 255 is maximum volume.
- Sound pitch shift, 64.0=none.
- Multiplier of the default volume of the dynamic sound. Range is 0.000 to 1.000.
For example, the default volume of a SpecialEvent is maximum: 255. A multiplier above 1.000 will not increase volume, but a multiplier less than 1.000 will decrease volume.
- Number of UUs in which the dynamic sound can be heard. Outside of this radius, the sound will not be heard.