From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
This actor is used in Bot Pathing to specify alternate routes for attackers in team games. Bots are attacking a GameObjective, and AssaultPath actors are used to give them different routes towards it.
- bool bEnabled
- if false, this AssaultPath is no longer active: bots will ignore it (and presumably treat it as a dumb NavigationPoint). Trigger this actor to toggle this variable.
- bool bNoGrouping
- By default, bots will wait at this point to reform squads. Set to true to prevent this behaviour.
- bool bNoReturn
- By default, bots will use this path on the return from the objective. Set to true to prevent this behaviour.
- bool bReturnOnly
- This path must only be used for return from the objective.
- name ObjectiveTag
- Match this to the Event -> Tag of the objective the bots are attacking
- name PathTag
- The name of the route through this AssaultPath. More than one route can go through a given AssaultPath, and a route can involve several AssaultPath actors.
- int Position
- specifies relative position in a chain of AssaultPaths with the same PathTag and the same ObjectiveTag. Low numbers are furthest from the objective. In other words, bots travel along an increasing sequence of numbers (0,1,2,...) to attack the enemy, and decreasing to return home.
- float Priority
- 0 to 1, higher means heavier weighting when determining whether to use this path
- GameObjective AssociatedObjective
- The GameObjective this AssaultPath has been associated with through the ObjectiveTag property.
- AssaultPath NextPath
- Reference to the next item in the associated GameObjective's AlternatePaths linked List.