I search for solutions in this order: Past Code, Unreal Source, Wiki, BUF, groups.yahoo, google, screaming at monitor. – RegularX
Legacy:Console Commands/Stats Console Commands (UT)
See Legacy:Console Commands/Stats Console Commands for the corresponding UT2003/UT2004 console command listing.
- Show Windows overall memory statistics.
- OBJ CLASSES
- Prints a list of all loaded classes.
- OBJ DEPENDENCIES PACKAGE=<pkgname> EXCLUDE1=<otherpackage> EXCLUDE2=<otherpackage>...
- Show package dependencies
- OBJ GARBAGE
- Initiates garbage collection.
- OBJ HASH
- Show object hashing statistics.
- OBJ LINKERS
- Show a list of active linkers (each linker is responsible for loading objects from a package file).
- OBJ LIST CLASS=<objectclass> INSIDE=<insideclass>
- List all objects belonging to the class and residing inside the specified object. If the class isn't specified, lists all objects. If the inside object isn't specified, shows all objects. Gives a summary of memory usage. This is very useful during game play for figuring out how much memory is being used. In UnrealEd, this statistic isn't useful because a huge amount of extra stuff is loaded which might not be used by your map.
- OBJ REFS CLASS=<objectclass> NAME=<objectname>
- Show a list of objects which reference the object you specify. When trimming memory usage, this is useful for figuring out why some object is being loaded.
- Copies a report of the current gameplay situation to the clipboard. You can then paste the resulting text into an email program, Notepad, etc. Extremely useful for beta testers, because it dumps the player's location, the difficulty level, etc.
- STAT ALL
- This displays all avaialable statistics in one go. Great for information overload. Not so great for actually finding anything out.
- STAT ANIM
- STAT CACHE
- Shows cache statistics:
CACHE: GETS=0000 (00.0) CRTS=000 (00.0) FRESH=000K STALE=000K ITEMS=000 TICK=00.0
- STAT CLIP
- STAT FILTER
- STAT FPS
- Shows polycount and frame time in milliseconds.
- STAT GAME
- Shows game statistics:
GAME: SCRIPT=003.4 ACTOR=00.4 PATH=00.0 SEE=00.0 SPAWN=00.0 AUDIO=00.0 UN=00.0 MOVE=00.0 (0) NET=00.0
- STAT GLOBAL
- Shows useful performance timings in milliseconds:
GLOBAL: FRAME=14.5: GAME=00.5 CLI=05.5 BLIT=08.2 PLAT=00.3 SCRIPT=003.2 ACTOR=00.4 PATH=00.0 SEE=00.0 SPAWN=00.0 AUDIO=00.0 UN=00.0 MOVE=00.0 (0) NET=00.0 RENDER=00.0 MESH=00.5 POLYV=00.8 ILLUM=00.0 OCC=00.8 EX=00.0 DYNAMICS: SETUP=00.0 FILTER=00.0 #SPRITES=5 DECALS: TOTAL=00.0 CLIP=00.0 #DECALS=0
- STAT HARDWARE
- Shows hardware accelerator statistics:
HARDWARE: OPENGL STATS: BIND=00.4 IMAGE=00.0 COMPLEX=00.7 GOURAUD=00.2 TILE=00.6
- STAT ILLUM
- STAT LIGHT
- STAT MESH
- Shows mesh statistics HAS NO EFFECT IN UT2003! :
MESH: 00.6 GETFRAME=00.1 PROCESS=00.0 LIGHTSET=00.0 LIGHT=00.1 SUB=00.0 CLIP=00.0 TMAP=00.2 MESHCOUNT=1 MESHPOLYCOUNT=167 MESHSUBCOUNT=167 MESHLIGHTS=1 MESHVTRICS=0 VERTLIGHTS=149
- STAT NET
- Show network performance statistics including ping, packet loss, bytes/second
- STAT POLYC
- STAT POLYV
- STAT REJECT
- STAT REJECT
- show polycount (UT2003)
- STAT OCCLUSION
- Shows visual occlusion statistics:
OCCLUSION=0.09: CLIP=00.3 RASTER=00.1 SPAN=00.2 VISIT=289/1766 POINTS=636 TRANSFORM=289 CLIP=96 RASTER=96 RASTERACCEPT=79 DRAWNODES=71 BOXTIME=0.01 BOXCHECKS=37 BOXBACKS=0 BOXIN=2 BOXOUTPVR=24 BOXSPANOCC=1
- STAT SOFT
- STAT SPAN
- STAT ZONE
- Shows zone statistics:
ZONES: VISIBLE=1/2 REJECT=1
Tarquin: The stat commands have changed a lot between UT and 2003. Maybe split this section?
Wormbo: Yes, definately.
Wormbo: I've started by duplicating this page. Someone please help removing the content from the other game's page respectively.
Richard: Hello, I was digging trough the public source 432, and I've found two console commands that aren't listed on this site: astat audio and astat detail. astat audio gives a list of the 16 audio channels with the currently playing sound, astat detail adds some more information like volume etc. to astat audio. The only thing is that I don't know where I've to place this on this wiki.