My program doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.
Legacy:Custom Brushbuilder Ideas
Back to Brushbuilders .
- Well, as you may know, this is an area to post some ideas about custom brushbuilders. You may post, enhance, or script these!
- Builds a Torus.
- I miss one big feature in Tarquin's torus brushbuilder, the ability to build tesselated torus!
- Builds 2d and 3d stars.
- Builds a helix, double helix, etc.
- Spheres on sertain points on the helices
- Bars connecting the helices (like DNA)
- Builds wire and wooden fences, guardrails, etc.
- Builds unipods, bipods, tripods, etc.
- Builds reinforcements for buildings and other architecture
- Builds Slices of a sphere like tarquin's cylinder builder
Tarquin: If I ever get the Sphere builder finished, it'll do that.
ZxAnPhOrIaN: Wow! I created a lot of ideas!
ProjectX: Must be a first, he he, only joking Zxan
Category:Legacy To Do – needs input
ZxAnPhOrIaN: Admin, could you please delete this page, seems like custom bb scripting is not a hot idea.
Tarquin: well, with Maya & all that ... Yup, I'll delete it in a bit.
ZxAnPhOrIaN: What is Maya anyway??