Always snap to grid
I'm a former Warcraft3 scripter, and frustrated by the limitations of that engine I've moved on to UT2K4. I'll be attending Kalamazoo College in the fall to study Comp. Sci. and English (I write fiction too). I'm working on a mod that works within the existing unreal framework, more of a rules change than a full blown mod (no new weapons), but I'm holding off on releasing the details until I have a working beta =)
- Crash Siblings - The aforementioned mod
- Neural Bot - My attempt at making a "learning" bot. Slow going because I'm having trouble figuring out how to organize the learned data.
- Split Screen - Inspired by Alien Swarm's little window that pops up when stim packs are used, I'm tinkering with different parts of the engine to try and create split screen multiplayer, like you see on consoles. It would be cool for mods that are playable with gamepads (platformers and the like).
Things I'm still trying to grasp
- Some of the karma code.
- Replication. Somebody please correct/complete ProjectileDestroyerVolume.
- The full relationship between controller and pawn
That's about it. I contribute to the Wiki in the rare cases when my knowledge is absent =)
EntropicLqd: Welcome to the Wiki. Enjoy your stay.
Tarquin: Hi, welcome! :D