Once I get that upgrade to 36-hour days, I will tackle that. – Mychaeel
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
A material that generates a constant color by interpolating between two colors. Useful for adding simple fading effects at runtime.
- Color Color1
- First color.
- Color Color2
- Second color.
- float FadePeriod
- How long each fade takes.
- float FadePhase
- Time offset. When creating or resetting FadeColor at runtime, set this to -Level.TimeSeconds to synchronize fade cycle.
- EColorFadeType ColorFadeType
- How to fade between colors.
- Interpolate between colors in a linear way.
- Very similiar, stays at full color a bit longer, fading between colors is a bit faster. This settings doubles the fade time. Divide FadePeriod by 2 to get the same time as in FC_Linear.