I search for solutions in this order: Past Code, Unreal Source, Wiki, BUF, groups.yahoo, google, screaming at monitor. – RegularX
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
General Utilities that may prove useful for mapping and modding UT.
Unreal Tournament Specific:
- Ucc – Unreal's general-purpose command line application.
- umod Wizard – Creates UMod installers.
- UMod Browser – Extract the contents of any Unreal Modules (UMOD)
- UMOD Extractor – Extract the contents of a UMod.
- UT Package Tool – Examine and decompile the contents of a UT package.
- UT2Kx Regcheck – Add and manage your UT2kx win-registry-keys
Other Useful Utilities:
- MS_PowerToys – Useful tool which may or may not be useful in regards to UT.