Worst-case scenario: the UEd Goblin wipes the map and burns down your house.
Tarquin: Hi there. Welcome to the Wiki :D
Highlander: Hullo, Nice lil resource u guys have got here.
ZxAnPhOrIaN: Welcome aboard! :) :tup:
AlexAC: Hello! im a bit of a newbie (ok Alot of a newb, and using ut2003) but i like the look of your grav pack
and umm, i suck and cant use it. What im doing:
copy the text from each box into a file (in the dir ut2003\GravityZoneInfo\classes) with the file name as x.uc where;
"class x extends y"
of course i added edit packages to ut2003.ini but when i run "ucc.exe make" i get the error;
"Bad class definition 'GravityZoneInfo'//796/796
Can't find file '..\GravityZoneInfo\Classes\GravityZoneInfo.uc' for import
is this me being stupid (yet again) or (hopefully!) something else, i have a sneaking suspusion i should be in unrealed...
This is where I blabber on about me.
- Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- ICQ: 30676914
- Can usually be found on: irc.bomb.net #unf #bombsquad or irc.quakenet.org #unrealcommand #unrealfortress
- Highlander/BallReturnVolume Volume that will Return the BR ball back to its base.
- Several (3) Badly Designed :) 3rd Party maps for Unreal Fortress
- A multitude of un-finished Unreal Fortress maps dropped for various reasons :(
- numerous maps which tend to make the UT engine react badly :P (Spherical warpzones are fun)
- Several small map-related actors for use in above maps.
- Such as a little pack of actors that you can use for various "gravity" related fx highlander/gravitypack In their poorly coded glory. (One of the first things i wrote in unrealscript with aphelion's help)
- Recent Map-Bitch^H^H^H^H^H^Hper for Unreal-Command