Once I get that upgrade to 36-hour days, I will tackle that. – Mychaeel
Use the KActor to make objects behave with Karma real-world physics. KActors can be linked together with KConstraint actors to form chains. To quote the script - Just a handy class to derive off to make physics objects.
- bool bOrientImpactEffect
- class<Actor> ImpactEffect
- float ImpactInterval
- The frequency between inpact sounds
- array<Sound> ImpactSounds
- List of sounds on actor impact. A random one will be played on an impact.
- float ImpactVolume
- Volume of the impact sounds
- bool bKTakeShot
- float LastImpactTime
- Recorded time of the last impact
Engine.KActor +-Engine.KConstraint | +Engine.KBSJoint | +Engine.KCarWheelJoint | +Engine.KConeLimit | +Engine.KHinge +-Engine.KTire +Vehicles.BulldogTire
- KActor Replication: Making KActors work better in multiplayer.
- XTra_KrazzY/KActorSound: Making KActors work realisticly with dynamic sounds.