Gah - a solution with more questions. – EntropicLqd
Last Man Standing is a gametype in which players attempt to survive instead of kill. The players start with a number of lives instead of a fraglimit and attempt to be the last one left with at least one life.
See also xLastManStandingGame for the GameInfo class for UT2004.
- string AltStartupMessage (localized)
- Displayed for players who entered the game after 15% of the total possible frags in the game have been made. Those players will join as spectators.
- bool bHighDetailGhosts (config)
- "Ghosts" are players that have no more lives left. If this is set to true, ghosts don't become invisible like regular spectators. (Gotta test this...)
- int Lives
- Amount of lives each player has at the start of the match. Set to 10 if FragLimit isn't set, otherwise set to FragLimit.
- PlayerPawn LocalPlayer
- The local PlayerPawn.
- int TotalKills
- Total number of kills already made in this match.
- int NumGhosts
- Number of players without any lives left.