My program doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.
This creates a Linear Stair for the red builder brush
- StepLength - the length of each step
- StepHeight - the height of each step. Don't know the precise height, but when 32, you can't walk and jou must jump
- StepWidth - The width of each step
- NumSteps - the number of steps
- AddToFirstStep - the extra height the staircase gets
- GroupName - doesn't work with it
If it's a continuous texture, it's best that the steps are aligned manually. If not, then align to floor. The sides can be aligned by the wall direction to make them go smoothly.