I search for solutions in this order: Past Code, Unreal Source, Wiki, BUF, groups.yahoo, google, screaming at monitor. – RegularX
From Unreal Wiki, The Unreal Engine Documentation Site
- WARNING: couldn't found uvmap [name] in any surface !? (uv set to surface 0)
- There is an UV map without a surface using it, the program assumes that it belongs to the first surface
- ERROR: Poly [num] has no texture !
- No surface was assigned to the polygon, program automatically assigns first surface.
- ERROR: Surface of Poly [num] has no uv-map! (set to 0)
- The surface don't uses an UV map, 1st surface is automaticaly assigned to the polygon.
- ERROR: Point [num] of Poly [num] has no wedge !
- A wedge consists of a point, an UV pair and a material, thus there are no UV coordinates for that point.
- ERROR: WeightMap [name] doesn't belong to a Bone!
- A weightmap which doesn't have the same name as a bone will be assigned to a bone with index -1.
- ERROR: parent [num] is out of range
- Refers to the parent of a bone, it is out of range when there is no bone with this index (very unlikely to happen).
- ERROR: Bone not found in psa-file: [name]
- There is no corresponding reference-bone in the .psa file, empty psa-files with a full set of reference-bones are created by lwo_2_psk using a reference .lws file.
- ERROR: number of Bones mismatch: psa:[num], lws:[num]
- Your .lws animation has more or less bones than your reference lws-file (the one supplied to lwo_2_psk).
- ERROR getting lws-Bone from psa-Bone [name]
- You should not get this message since the error should have triggered one of the above which end the program.
There are some more error-messages, but i hope their meaning is not hard to guess ;)