I don't need to test my programs. I have an error-correcting modem.
Legacy:Mapping For Jailbreak
The official Jailbreak 200x documentation site is the Jailbreak Developer Network at http://www.planetjailbreak.com/jdn/ (another Wiki, in fact). All mapping-related actors are documented there, and several small tutorials explain how to set up Jailbreak maps.
There are far fewer special classes compared to the UT version. In particular:
- Use standard PlayerStart everywhere. Set the team number as you would in any other game.
- Use standard ZoneInfo everywhere. You can use any subclasses too, for anything, including the Arena and the Jails.
- The JBInfoJail actor can be set to automatically bind itself to the zone it sits in.
- The JBInfoArena actor can be set to automatically bind itself to the zone it sits in also, but you probably will want several zones in the arena to optimise it. So you can:
- The release switch can be any GameObjective subclass.
Spoondog's Guide to Mapping for Jailbreak
- Legacy:Mapping For Jailbreak/Introduction
- Legacy:Mapping For Jailbreak/General Layout
- Legacy:Mapping For Jailbreak/Jails
- Legacy:Mapping For Jailbreak/Weapon Availability
- Legacy:Mapping For Jailbreak/Shooting From Jails
- Legacy:Mapping For Jailbreak/Team Deathmatch Or CTF
- Legacy:Mapping For Jailbreak/Risk Balance
- Legacy:Mapping For Jailbreak/Boring Jails
- Legacy:Mapping For Jailbreak/The Arena
- Legacy:Mapping For Jailbreak/Death Sequence
- Legacy:Mapping For Jailbreak/Conclusion