I don't need to test my programs. I have an error-correcting modem.
A special actor used in Chaos UT maps which cycles through a list of up to four actor classes and spawns them.
See MultiPickupBase for a UT2003 version of this class.
(Information below is based on Chaos UT Beta 4.)
- class<Actor> Item1, Item2, Item3, Item4
- The classes which should be spawned.
- float Duration1, Duration2, Duration3, Duration4
- The time each item stays on the map before the next one is spawned.
- vector LocationOffset1, LocationOffset2, LocationOffset3, LocationOffset4
- An offset value for the spawned actor's location.
- int NumItems
- The actual number of item slots used.
- int StartOffset
- Aditional time for the first item ever spawned.
- bool bWeaponsStay
- bool bStarted
- Actor CurItem
- vector SpawnLoc
- Sound EffectSound